Lodge Logic Reversible Professional Cast-Iron Grill/Iron Griddle!
For more than 110 years, Lodge Manufacturing has worked to perfect the process of making cast iron cookware. But the process was never complete until the cookware was brought home and used to prepare countless meals, desserts, soups, and stews in order to create a treasured black patina. Only then would the cast iron be "seasoned." In 2002, the Lodge team made history when they developed a proprietary vegetable oil spray system with high temperature gas ovens that could “season” the cookware before it ever leaves their South Pittsburgh foundry. No hassle, no magic, no work - simply an heirloom finish everyone can use right out of the box!
Everything seems to taste extra hearty when cooked in heavy cast-iron. Large enough to straddle a campfire or two burners on your stovetop, with a reversible two-sided design that provides almost unlimited cooking options, and featuring a slight incline to drain fat into a generous grease gutter, this grill/griddle combo is exactly what you’ve been looking for!
- Large, professional cast iron griddle
- Can straddle a campfire or two burners on your stovetop
- One side is flat, for foods like pancakes and eggs, while the other side is ridged, for meats or other foods where drippings occur
- Two convenient loop handles
- A slight incline drains fat into a generous grease gutter
- Dimensions (Width x Length x Depth): 10.7 x 19.8 x 1.2”
- Cooking surface:19.25 x 8.5”
- Pre-seasoned for immediate use
Lodge Logic Reversible Pro Grill/Iron Griddle
- Original Manufacturer
- Brand New
- Model Number