Lodge Logic Preseasoned Cast-Iron Professional 12" Square Grill Pan!
For more than 110 years, Lodge Manufacturing has worked to perfect the process of making cast iron cookware. But the process was never complete until the cookware was brought home and used to prepare countless meals, desserts, soups, and stews in order to create a treasured black patina. Only then would the cast iron be "seasoned." In 2002, the Lodge team made history when they developed a proprietary vegetable oil spray system with high temperature gas ovens that could “season” the cookware before it ever leaves their South Pittsburgh foundry. No hassle, no magic, no work - simply an heirloom finish everyone can use right out of the box!
If you need three square meals a day, this square grill pan is a great way to cook at least one of them. Measuring 12” and featuring raised edges to help drain the fat, it’s a wonderful addition to your cooking toolbox.
- 12” square cast-iron grill pan
- Long handle and helper handle for extra stability
- Handle has a hole in the center for hanging
- The raised ridges allow fat to drain
- Cast iron retains heat superbly and evenly
- Made of preseasoned cast-iron
- Hand wash only
- Cleans easily with hot water and stiff brush
- Oven safe to 500° F
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 10.5 x 1.8”
Package Includes: Lodge Logic Preseasoned Cast-Iron Professional 12” Square Grill Pan
*Please allow up to 7 business days for your order to ship
- Original Manufacturer
- Brand New
- Model Number