Lodge Logic 12" Cast-Iron Skillet With Electrostatically Coated Seasoned Surface & Ovenproof Handles!
For more than 110 years, Lodge Manufacturing has worked to perfect the process of making cast iron cookware. But the process was never complete until the cookware was brought home and used to prepare countless meals, desserts, soups, and stews in order to create a treasured black patina. Only then would the cast iron be "seasoned." In 2002, the Lodge team made history when they developed a proprietary vegetable oil spray system with high temperature gas ovens that could “season” the cookware before it ever leaves their South Pittsburgh foundry. No hassle, no magic, no work - simply an heirloom finish everyone can use right out of the box!
Everything seems to taste extra hearty when cooked in a heavy cast-iron skillet. Fry up a mess of catfish, roast a chicken, make pancakes, eggs, and bacon, bake an apple crisp, and much more in this generous 12-inch pan. Featuring two handles for heavy lifting, and two subtle side lips for pouring, it’s the perfect addition to any kitchen.
- 12” cast-iron skillet
- Electrostatically coated with a propriety vegetable oil
- Natural sand mold surface
- New seasoned ready-to-use finish
- Sturdy integral ovenproof handles and assist handles provide lifelong durability
- Tightly controlled metal chemistry and exacting mold tolerances
- Even heating and superior cooking performance
- Dimensions: 12” diameter x 2” depth
- 12” Cast-Iron Skillet
- 1 Year
- Brand New
- Lodge Logic
- Model Number