Griffin Road Trip Car Charger & FM Transmitter for iPhone and iPod w/Flexible Neck & SmartSound Technology!
Hit the road with this Griffin Road Trip Charger & FM Transmitter. The Road Trip allows you to plug in and charge your iPhone or iPod as you drive, and you can also use its built-in FM transmitter to play your music on the radio while you’re cruising.
While you’re playing back your music, the SmartSound technology will auto-adjust your frequency to make sure you’re getting the clearest possible sound. The recall settings will save your favorite frequencies for easy-to-use presets.
The flexible steel neck plugs into your car’s 12 volt socket, so no batteries are needed. The case friendly cradle will hold your iPhone safely, so you can talk on speakerphone hands-free while you drive.
Hook up your iPod or iPhone to this great accessory for a car charger that’ll keep your iPod or iPhone charged and your music playing.
- Play music from your iPhone or iPod on your car stereo
- Compatibility: Original iPod Touch, iPod Nano 4th gen., iPod Classic 80GB (2007), iPod Classic 160GB (2007), iPod Touch 3rd gen., Original iPhone, iPhone 4, iPhone 3/3GS, iPod Touch 4th gen, iPod Touch 2nd gen., iPod Nano 6th gen., iPod Nano 5th gen., iPod Classic 120 GB, iPod Classic 160GB
- Charges your iPhone or iPod while you listen
- Power provided by your 12 volt power outlet (no batteries required)
- One-button SmartScan setup
- Recall frequency settings with easy-to-use presets
- Exclusive SmartSound technology auto-adjusts the signal for clearest possible sound
- Flexible steel neck and case-friendly cradle holds your iPod or iPhone always within reach
- Input Voltage Range: 12 to 16 volts DC
- Maximum Current: 2 amps
- Output Power: 5 watts (5 volts DC at 1 amp)
- RF Output Range: 88.1 MHz to 107.9 MHz
- Circuit Protection: Built-in SmartFuse circuit breaker
- Total Length: 28.5 cm
- Weight: 7.4 ounces
Road Trip car charger
*Please allow up to 7-10 business days for your order to ship.
- 1 Year
- Brand New
- Model Number