ETQ T 4,000 Watt Gasoline-Powered Portable Generator with Wheel Kit, Handle, Muffler, and 4-Gallon Fuel Tank!
The Eastern Tools and Equipment Gas Powered Portable Generator is the perfect solution for powering up. Boasting 7HP, the gas-powered engine can produce up to 4,000 watts of energy ensuring that the most of your household appliances still run in the event of an outage.
This generator uses alternator technology to safely deliver electricity and each outlet has circuit-breaker protection to prevent damage in the event of a power-surge. Constructed of heavy-duty steel, this generator is built to last! Wheels at the base make it easy to transport or store this generator. Don’t get stuck in the dark with this generator.
- 4,000-watt peak and 3,250-watt running power provides ample power for your basic needs
- Easy to transport with the wheel kit and handle
- SinePower alternator that delivers smooth electricity
- 4-gallon fuel tank runs the generator continuously for up to 13 hours at half load
- 7 HP, 208 cc, 4-stroke OHV heavy-duty engine runs on gasoline
- One 120-volt 20 Amp GFCI duplex receptacle, one 120/240V 30 Amp Twist-Lock L14-30R receptacle and one 120V 30 Amp Twist-Lock L5-30R receptacle
- Muffler helps ensure quiet operation
- Fuel gauge shows you when the generator needs refueling
- Automatic shut-off when oil levels are low to help prevent engine damage
- Easy-pull recoil start
- Heavy-duty rolled tube steel construction for durability
- TT-30 adapter included for RV applications
- Weight: 105 lbs.
- Dimensions: 17” depth x 23” width x 17” height
ETQ T 4,000 Watt Gasoline-Powered Portable Generator and User’s Manual
*Please allow up to 7-10 days for your order to ship.
- 1 Year
- Brand New
- Model Number